Upcoming closures on I-25 North Express Lanes Project
From May 26 to June 11, the I-25 North Express Lanes Project will require multiple traffic impacts and temporary closures from Berthoud to Fort Collins, as the project completes important milestones. Construction is weather-dependent and subject to change.
- A traffic switch is planned for May 26, 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., at Colorado Highway 60 between Mile Points 251-252. The southbound I-25 on- and off-ramps will be closed at CO 60 to relocate barriers and switch traffic onto the new ramps as well as install new lighting. Please follow posted signage in the area for detours.
- On May 26, 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., there will be a full closure of Larimer County Road 16 below I-25 to allow construction crews to install new bridge girders on I-25.
- Westbound LCR 16 traffic will take the eastern Frontage Road north to Colorado Highway 402.
- Eastbound LCR 16 traffic will take the western Frontage Road south to Larimer County Road 14.
- Full closure of eastbound US 34 over I-25 and left turn movements from the northbound and southbound I-25 off-ramps will take place from 9 p.m., June 3, until 5 a.m., June 6.
- Eastbound US 34 will take southbound I-25 to Exit 255/Colorado Highway 402, turn left and continue back onto northbound I-25 to Exit 257/ U 34 and continue eastbound on US 34.
- Westbound US 34 traffic from the northbound I-25 off-ramp will go east on US 34 to Centerra Parkway, turn left and continue north to Crossroads Boulevard. Turn left and continue onto southbound I-25 to Exit 279/US 34 and continue westbound on US 34.
- Full closures of northbound I-25 from Harmony Road to Prospect Road will take place from 9 p.m., June 8, until 5 a.m., June 9.
- Northbound I-25 traffic will use Exit 265/Harmony Road turn right and continue east to Colorado Highway 257. Turn left and continue north to Mulberry Street. Turn left and proceed west to the northbound I-25 on-ramp.
- On Thursday, June 9, 5 a.m. to noon, there will be a full closure of LCR 16 below I-25 to allow crews to pour concrete for a new bridge deck.
- Westbound LCR 16 traffic will take the eastern Frontage Road north to CO 402.
- Eastbound LCR 16 traffic will take the western Frontage Road south to LCR 14.
- Full closures of the eastbound US 34 on-ramp to northbound I-25 will take place from 7 p.m., June 10, until noon, June 11.
- Eastbound US 34 to northbound I-25 traffic will continue east on US 34 to Centerra Parkway, turn left and continue north to Crossroads Boulevard. Turn left and continue onto northbound I-25.
- Full closures of I-25 under US 34 and US 34 over I-25 will take place from 9 p.m., June 10, until 9 a.m., June 11.
- I-25 traffic will be detoured up and over I-25 using Exit 257/ US 34.
- Westbound US 34 traffic will be detoured north on I-25 to Exit 259/ Crossroads Boulevard. Turn left on Crossroads Boulevard and then continue south on I-25 to Exit 257/ US 34.
- Eastbound US 34 traffic will be detoured south on I-25 to Exit 255/ Colorado Highway 402. Turn left on CO 402 and continue north on I-25 to Exit 257/ US 34.
- March, 19 2015
Everything’s coming up orange with a sprinkle of kindness A...
- August, 25 2022
The first two cases of West Nile virus this season have been detected in Larimer...
- June, 18 2020
Kristie Melendez Weld County Commissioner Candidate profile: Kristie Melendez (Republican) Weld County Commissioner District 1...
- November, 21 2018
Courtesy photo - Kelly Hines Keller’s front porch is filled with donated produce for Berthoud’s...
- October, 12 2017
By Aaron Reynolds The Surveyor In 1973 29-year-old female tennis player Billie Jean King took...
- April, 27 2018
Photo by Shelley Widhalm - Dylan Carder, 16, of Berthoud, stands in front of...